Bug-Fixing in WordPress
A bug is an issue with programmed code that causes unexpected or unwanted behaviour.
We have very extensive experience of bug fixing in a variety of browsers and can usually locate the issue very quickly.
What is a Bug?
* The design bug is basically arrived from a bad CSS code or from the programming code. Actually what a bug exactly means a div or a table or any other HTML tag is behaving differently with the corresponding browsers.
* We write styles for an element through using CSS but when we are writing the styles we have to follow the CSS coding standards carefully.
* Need to follow some web standard rules while converting a mockup into CSS. (validating)
Most Common Bugs
* Centering a Layout.
* Floated Elements.
* Double Margin on Floated Elements.
* CSS Min-Height Bug.
* Layout Misbehaving.
List of Browsers
* What is a browser, and what browsers are available?
* A browser is software that accesses and displays web pages.
* Commonly-used web browsers, in order of market-share.
* Firefox 2, 3 & 3.5 Internet Explorer 6,7 & 8 Safari 3.2 & 4.0 Chrome 2 and 3 Opera 9.6 and 10.0
* Netscape Navigator 9.0