Using WordPress as a CMS:
WordPress is also a great content management system (CMS) to consider for your business website. Though there are many other free and paid CMS available out there, the WordPress solution can improve the user’s online experience while answering a company’s needs for website control, flexibility and ease of use.
What is Content Management System ( CMS )?
Content Management System can be described as an integrated functional device which enables any website to organize and update the content efficiently. An ideal CMS displays the protocols of online business that makes it a good bargain for online companies.Content Management System (CMS) is one of the finest solutions that enable you to enhance your web presence.
Features of WordPress CMS:
• Plug-ins: Plugins are tools to extend the functionality of WordPress.Number of a various plug-ins available. We can customize it based on the business needs.
• WordPress Pages: Non-blog content management made easy.
• WordPress Links: Helps you to create, maintain and update any number of blogrolls.
• WordPress Themes: WP offers top high-quality premium themes and free themes. Number of a various themes available.
• Spam protection: Comes with integrated blacklist and open proxy for spam protection.
• Full user registration: Has built-in-user registration system to maintain profiles and leave authenticated comments.
• Password Protected Posts: Option of individual passwords for protection from public viewing.
• Easy installation and upgrades: Downloading and upgrading is made very simple and easy.
• Multiple authors: Multiple author privileges with regard to publishing, editing, options, and other users.