At WPDeveloper, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Content Writer to join our marketing team. We need someone who can effectively manage a team, create engaging technical content, and produce compelling copy. If you have a passion for content writing and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to apply now!
⭐ About You
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in the tech industry. You have experience developing long and short-form content, technical documentation, landing page copy, ads, email, and other digital marketing copy.
- You know how to measure content. You understand how to use data to analyze and report on effective content that fits into the customer journey.
- You accelerate the skills and careers of content marketing specialists. You have a track record of hiring, developing, and growing exceptional content marketing teams.
- You are organized and enjoy building processes. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to improve current processes that’ll make our team more efficient over time.
- You are an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home and writing is our primary means of communication.
🧑💻 As Senior Content Writer, You Will:
- Work directly with CMO & assist in Marketing initiatives, Ads and Email campaigns to set content strategies that align with WPDeveloper’s business goals
- Create, edit & publish blog posts, technical documentation, email and other types of content to promote our products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) for team members & make sure that our written communications are clear, jargon-free and most importantly, simple for the users who aren’t tech-savvy.
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with designers, developers and support team members to write content for our products.
💡 Skills & Experience That You Must Have:
- Advanced English writing & communication skills for content and team management (required)
- Minimum 3 years experience in developing content & marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with managing content files in Google Drive, Google Docs, Moz, Keyword planner type tool
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Advanced experience in WordPress, technical writing, content marketing, etc.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized while doing anything in life
🚀 Bonus Points If You Have:
- Hands-on experience with using & writing content on WordPress
- Previous copywriting and email marketing experience
- Published content on renowned platforms