Here, at WPDeveloper, our community is growing continuously, and so is our team. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Content Writer to work with the team and the in-house creative department on marketing strategies and content management. We’d like to have a proactive individual who will utilize his or her expertise in team management as well as working independently.
⭐ About You
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in the software industry. You have experience developing long and short-form content, technical documentation, landing page copy, ads, email, and other digital marketing copy.
- You know how to measure content. You understand how to use data to analyze and report on the effective content that fits into the customer journey.
- You accelerate the skills and careers of content marketing specialists. You have a track record of hiring, developing, and growing exceptional content marketing teams.
- You’re organized and enjoy building processes. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to improve current processes that’ll make our team more efficient over time.
- You’re an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home and writing is our primary means of communication.
🧑💻 As Senior Content Writer, You Will:
- Work directly with CMO & assist in Marketing initiatives, Ads and Email campaigns to set content strategies that align with WPDeveloper’s business goals
- Create, edit & publish blog posts, technical documentation, email and other types of clear marketing copies to promote our products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) for team members & make sure that our written communications are clear, jargon-free and most importantly, simple for the users who aren’t tech-savvy
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with designers, developers and support team members to write content for our products
💡 Skills & Experience That You Must Have:
- Advanced English writing & communication skills for content and team management (required)
- Minimum 3-year experience in developing content & marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with managing content files in Google Drive, Google Docs, Moz, Keyword planner type tool
- Advanced knowledge about SEO and keyword research
- Advanced experience in WordPress, technical writing, content marketing, etc.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized while doing anything in life
🚀 Bonus Points If You Have:
- Hands-on experience with using & writing content on WordPress
- Previous copywriting, email marketing experience
- Published content on renowned platforms
💼 Job Responsibilities
- Create, develop, acquire, and maintain quality and consistent content about WordPress and it’s product related topics
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop content together
- Write web copy for landing pages, blogs, promotions, advertising, marketing pieces, product descriptions, naming, email marketing and web elements
- Research and analyze on our audience to develop engaging content in order to ensure we're executing upon a data-driven content marketing strategy