WPDeveloper is a software product company focused on WordPress & SAAS product development. We strongly believe ‘good for the business’ should also mean ‘good for the customers’ and we build tools that can help both small businesses and individuals to grow their websites.
With 3 Million happy users from 180+ countries around the world, WPDeveloper is growing exponentially & offering solutions to enhance the web building experience. We are currently looking for junior content writers to work with the marketing team and the in-house creative department on diverse blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
⭐ About You
- You’re passionate about content creation. You’re familiar with different types of content & created content for your own blog/page etc.
- You crave to learn new things online. You’re a self-starter & you take the initiatives to solve problems as well as learn new skills with minimal direction.
- You want to leave your mark on the web. Instead of taking it personally, you accept critical feedback happily & use it to improve yourself.
- You’re an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home and writing is our primary means of communication.
- You're an expert to find anything online and have the ability to research as well as understand technical parts of the products in order to explain those in simple works to end-users.
🧑💻 As Jr. Content Writer, You Will:
- Create blog posts, technical documentation, email and other types of clear marketing copies to promote our products
- Responsible for ensuring that our written communications are clear, jargon-free and most importantly, simple for the users who aren’t tech-savvy
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Use data to help inform good content decisions for our customers
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with designers, developers and support team members to write content for our products
💡 Skills & Experience That Will Come In Handy:
- Excellent overall English writing skills in different styles/tones
- Have sound knowledge of WordPress, technical writing, content marketing etc.
- Ability to write long-form and short-form and juggle between different mediums
- Familiarity with managing content files, Google Drive, Google Docs etc
- Basic knowledge about SEO and Keywords research
- Have experience doing online research using multiple sources
🚀 Bonus Points If You Have:
- Hands-on experience with using WordPress
- Previous copywriting, email marketing experience
- A personal blog where you write regularly