Here, at WPDeveloper, our community is growing continuously, and so is our team. Currently, we are looking for a Junior Content Writer to work with the marketing team and the in-house creative department on diverse blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. We’d like to have a proactive individual to bring us excellent creative and technical writing skills to grow our brand.
⭐ About You
- You’re passionate about content creation. You’re familiar with different types of content & have previously created content for your own blog/page etc.
- You crave to learn new things online. You’re a self-starter & you take the initiatives to solve problems as well as learn new skills with minimal direction.
- You want to leave your mark on the web. Instead of taking it personally, you accept critical feedback happily & use it to improve yourself.
- You’re an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home, and writing is our primary means of communication.
- You're an expert in finding anything online and have the ability to research as well as understand technical parts of the products in order to explain those in simple works to end-users.
🧑💻 As Jr. Content Writer, You Will:
- Create blog posts, technical documentation, email and other types of clear marketing copies to promote our products
- Responsible for ensuring that our written communications are clear, jargon-free and most importantly, simple for the users who aren’t tech-savvy
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Use data to help inform good content decisions for our customers
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with designers, developers and support team members to write content for our products
💡 Skills & Experience That You Should Have:
- Excellent overall English writing skills in different styles/tones
- Ability to write long-form and short-form content
- Familiarity with managing content files, Google Drive, Google Docs etc
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and think fast in different situations
- Sound knowledge of WordPress, technical writing, content marketing etc.
- Basic knowledge about SEO and Keywords research
- Experience doing online research using multiple sources
🚀 Bonus Points If You Have:
- Hands-on experience with using WordPress
- Previous copywriting, email marketing experience
- A personal blog where you write regularly