Here, at WPDeveloper, our community is growing continuously, and so is our team. Currently, we are looking for a Paid Media Executive to work with our marketing team. We are hoping to welcome a highly analytical individual who will strategically generate unique ideas, plan, and execute paid media campaigns with expertise.
⭐ About You
- You have a minimum of 1 year+ paid media experience, ideally, in different platforms including Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook, etc. You have experience in planning and executing paid media campaigns for brands.
- You have the ability to analyze paid campaigns. You understand how to use data to measure performance and prepare reports for your campaign.
- You are good at copywriting. You have a track record of writing, managing, and optimizing ad copies for paid media campaigns.
- You enjoy planning & building processes. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to improve current processes that’ll make our team more efficient over time.
- You’re an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home, and writing is our primary means of communication.
- If you have passed the following exams, the certifications will add more value to you as an ideal candidate: Google Ads Search Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Measurement, Google Analytics for Beginners, and additional ones, such as Facebook & Twitter Ads.
🧑💻 As Paid Media Executive, You Will:
- Work directly with CMO & assist in Paid Media Marketing initiatives that align with WPDeveloper’s business goals
- Plan, develop and optimize paid media campaigns for our products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO knowledge to optimize the campaigns
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with the creative team on asset production
💡 Skills & Experience That You Must Have:
- Advanced English writing & communication skills
- Minimum 1-year experience working on paid media campaigns
- Advanced knowledge about SEO, keyword research & digital marketing
- Highly detail-oriented and organized while doing anything in life
- Familiarity with managing Google Drive, Google Docs, Moz, Keyword planner, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, etc.
💼 Job Responsibilities
- Create, develop, acquire, and maintain quality and consistent content about WordPress and it’s product related topics
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop content together
- Write web copy for landing pages, blogs, promotions, advertising, marketing pieces, product descriptions, naming, email marketing and web elements
- Research and analyze on our audience to develop engaging content in order to ensure we're executing upon a data-driven content marketing strategy