What Are The Use Cases Of Simple 301 Redirects Plugin? #
Simple 301 Redirects is a useful WordPress plugin that lets you redirect your website links to another destination. With this plugin, you can easily redirect site visitors from old URLs to new ones with a single click.
Below are some common use cases of Simple 301 Redirects plugin:
- When you are changing your website address, you need to use 301 redirects to automatically send your site visitors to the correct link.
- When you are shifting from HTTP to HTTPS, you should Simple 301 Redirects so the migration is done properly.
- When you have broken links on your website you can use Simple 301 Redirects plugin to send visitors to the correct links.
- If you are getting ‘404 Not Found’ errors you can use 301 redirects.
- If you are changing your domain on WordPress you will need to use Simple 301 Redirects plugin.
- If you want to create redirect links for affiliate marketing or other marketing purposes.